Future-oriented and insight-driven professional looking to apply my skills in research and fundraising strategy to a Design Thinking role with a mission driven company. Strong experience in designing service models for public and private institutions, bringing the following skills:
Certificate in Mastering Design Thinking | Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, MA | Feb. 2022
Master of Public Administration | George Mason University, Fairfax, VA | 2020
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology | James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA | 2014
Georgetown University (12/2019 – 9/2021)
Assistant Director | Class Programs & Reunion Campaigns
Engaged lead donors to generate over 3+ million with average donor participation above 98% of universities globally.
• Created a unique online marketing campaign which garnered a 58% increase in year-end gifts.
• Adapted in-person reunion programs to meet a new virtual platform, with 40 events and 4,500 attendees.
• Initiated an award winning internal monthly newsletter to provide DEI educational content for colleague
James Madison University (12/2014 – 8/2017)
Assistant Director of Leadership Giving | Office Annual Giving
Managed program and built relationships with 200 lead donors, keeping updated ethnographic and relationship info.
• Managed lead donor program, increasing membership by 11% and growing revenue to $3+ million.
• Analyzed user data quality, identified issue, and implemented solution, resulting in 1k+ updates.
• Consulted on “why women give,” informing strategy, goals, and benchmarking.
Young Alumni Program Manager | Office of Annual Giving
Spearheaded research, creation, and strategic visioning of millennial giving service solution: the GOLD Network.
• Directed comprehensive quantitative & qualitative research to gain insights into what drives YA to give.
• Utilized data to propose business opportunity to establish the first young alumni program: GOLD Network.
• Leveraged deep trends in tech to advocate for more digital solicitations, resulting in 24% increase in donors.
• Collaborated with cross-disciplinary team to create first Career & Networking Month, engaging 1k+ alumni.
• Pitched a business proposal to investors resulting in $12k of seed-money for 2 new service ventures.
Annual Giving Coordinator | Office of Annual Giving
Supported fundraising efforts by creating email solicitations, online marketing campaigns, and training volunteers.
• Partnered with marketing to develop solicitations and stewardship deliverables resulting in record revenue.
• Contributed to creation of a new digital fundraising platform by delivering donor journeys and site maps.
Nicecream, LLC (6/2013 – 8/2013, 6/2014 -11/2014)
Marketing & Events Manager
First hire of early-stage food venture. Built and tested brand and product prototypes.
• Developed brand guidelines and managed all marketing materials for web, social media, and PR releases.
• Created and tested first product prototypes in the market to build a quality customer driven ice cream.
Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe CS, Figma, Miro, IBM Cognos Analytics, Salesforce, and WordPress.
CASE District II Silver Award Digital Communications | 2020
CASE District III Best Overall Annual Giving Program | 2017